The world has undergone a sea change with the coming up of the modern technology. It is full of opportunities but just that the right one needs to be captured at the right point of time for all the right reasons. The Internet has become the buzzword, especially among the younger generation. Smart phones have taken the entire world by storm. People love to spend half of their time with their devices taking pictures, watching videos, playing games and so on. Clicking pictures is fast becoming a trend with the coming up of the various sites wherein one can post these pictures and get the comments from other people. Michael Haddad supports clicking pictures and capturing the precious moments of one’s life.
Reasons to click maximum photographs in the current scenario
The reasons for the same go as below:
- The coming up of the social media sites has in a way made it quintessential for the people to post their photographs and inform the world about the activities they are participating or have already done that some time back.
- Traveling and clicking pictures on the way is one of the memorable activities dedicatedly done by the people at regular intervals. This helps showcase their creativity, penchant for exploring various cultures and gaining knowledge about them and much more.
- Rare, unique or old pictures generally have a great story associated with them to be told to the entire world. It can even be a passion for some or may be the favorite pastime activity during the growing up years.
- The art of taking the pictures and the love for nature is all that is needed by a person to be a great photographer. Thus, photography does not require a person to possess specific skills as well as attain a particular age but can be taken up as a hobby during the leisure time.
- Each individual has a completely different approach to what one sees and comprehends in a similar manner. Each object happens to catch the eye of an individual in a totally different manner.
- Most of the dull, monotonous and one-sided events can be made lively and memorable by clicking the photographs. And in fact, these photographs can be seen at a later date as and when one feels like.
People like Michael Haddad love photography from the bottom of his heart and can do anything and everything to have the best pictures clicked in their kitty. Their fondness for the activity is revealed by their actions and manners. The change in the technology and the coming up of a wide range of cameras have even made it possible for a layman to click best of the pictures and make these memories last forever.
Michael Haddad showcases his talent by clicking the best of the pictures and making them public. Apart from this, he is a professor working in a university in the USA with a penchant for photography and related art forms.